- Place the Macphie Choutex in a machine bowl and add all the cold water and beat on slow speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
- Beat for a further 7 minutes on middle speed, until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Pipe the batter into long éclair shapes, approximately 6 inches long. Ensure baking tray is lightly greased.
- Bake at 195-215ºC (385-420ºF) for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Pull out the damper towards the end of bake to evacuate all steam.
- Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry cream by whipping Macphie Mactop® Traditional, drizzle in Macphie Raspberry ku-li® and fold in 10% chopped frozen raspberries.
- Once cooled, slice the éclairs in half and using a star nozzle, pipe the cream and sandwich.
- Finish with Macphie 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing.