- Place the water, whole egg and any fat being added into the machine bowl.
- Add the sieved and blended dry ingredients.
- Whisk on slow speed for 1 minute and scrape down and then whisk on top speed for 4 minutes.
- Finish by whisking for one minute on slow speed.
- Deposit 1170g into a 18x30 baking sheet.
- Bake at 250-260ºC (480-500ºF) for 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from tray and place on a surface dusted with caster sugar.
- Spread the sponge with whipped Macphie Mactop® Traditional and scatter with raspberry and drizzle with Macphie ku-li® Raspberry fruit coulis and carefully roll.