Roast antipasti, nacho cheese penne pasta
- 1 litre Macphie Nacho Cheese sauce
- 500g penne pasta
- 150g aubergines
- 150g courgettes
- 200g mixed peppers
- 150g red onions
- 100g rocket
- 25ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in seasoned water.
- Cut all the vegetables to about 2”, toss in olive oil and season.
- Roast the vegetables on a tray in the oven at 200°C (395°F) for 20 minutes until coloured.
- Heat the Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce, coat pasta with the sauce and add vegetables, mixing lightly.
- Garnish with rocket.