Method Makes 5.5 dozen
- Mix ingredients together for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80°F).
- Add inclusions and mix on slow speed until clear.
- Deposit weight 50g each.
- Process immediately as required.
- Prove at 40°C 85% relative humidity for 45-60 minutes.
- Make up crossing mix (mix 600g strong flour, 120g soya flour, 60g cornflour and 800g water together and blend until pipeble) & allow the crossing mix to rest for 20-30 mins prior to piping onto buns.
- Glaze with Macphie Plant-based Glaze, pipe on crosses and sprinkle chopped rosemary on top.
- Bake at 230-250°C for 10-15 minutes.