- Pre-baked tart case
- 600g Macphie Panna Cotta
- Rose water
- Chopped pistachio nuts
- Dried rose petals
Method Makes 1 tart
- Have your pre-baked tart case ready.
- In a pan, heat Macphie Panna Cotta on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 30 seconds.
- Add rose water to taste.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly before pouring into the tart case.
- Put in the fridge for one to two hours to set.
- To serve, garnish with chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.