Method Makes 10-12 portions
- Roll out 850g dough to a rectangular shape approximately 1cm thick.
- Layer dough with chopped chorizo, sun-blushed tomatoes and cheese.
- Along the longer edge roll the dough over on its self to form a large log with all ingredients enclosed within.
- Place oven-safe serving dish on tray then wrap dough around it.
- Slice about 2/3 of the way through the ring and then repeat approximately 1 inch away and continue all the way round.
- Lift each slice up and turn to the right creating a fan effect.
- Then leave to prove for 45 minutes.
- Brush with Macphie Plant-based Glaze then sprinkle seeds on top.
- Bake at 210°C for 35 minutes.
To make the aioli-style sauce Makes 10-12 portions
- Heat butter in a pan add garlic and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the Macphie White Sauce (Macphie Plant-based White Sauce can also be used) and allow to come to a simmer stirring regularly.
- Add the chopped parsley and stir through.
- Can be served straight away or served cold from the fridge.