- Two 6-inch vegan-suitable puff pastry rounds
- 50g sliced roast sweet potato
- 50g sliced beetroot
- 25g wilted spinach
- 50g Macphie Plant-Base White Sauce
- Macphie Plant-Base Glaze
Makes 1 pie (2-4 servings dependent on portion size)
- Layer the first puff pastry round with sweet potato, beetroot then spinach and bind with the Macphie Plant-Based White Sauce leaving a centimetre gap from the edge of the round.
- Wet the gap with Macphie Plant-Based Glaze and place the other round on top, crimping the edges.
- Decorate the top with a knife, making sure only to mark and not cut through the pastry.
- Glaze with the Macphie Plant-based Glaze and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 45 minutes.