0800 085 9800
Frosted Carrot Cake
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Carrot Cake Mix to a machine, bowl fitted with a beater.
- Add 200g water and 300g carrot to the powder. Beat for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Deposit approximately 260g of mix into round sponge tins. Bake at 160°C (320°F) for approximately 30 min.
- Once cooled, sandwich together with Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Spread cream cheese frosting on top and finish with chopped walnuts.
- 1000g Macphie Carrot Cake Mix
- 300g grated carrot
- 200g water
- Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chopped walnuts