0800 085 9800
Ginger & Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Back to recipes
- Place cake mix into mixing bowl fitted with beater. On 1st speed, slowly add water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed, followed by 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Deposit 50g of batter into paper cases and bake at 180°C (360°F) for approximately 25 minutes.
- Once cool, pipe a bulb of Macphie Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting onto cupcake and shape with a palette knife and finish with a dusting of cinnamon powder and a chocolate cigarillo.
- 1000g Macphie Ginger Cake Sensation
- 390g water
- 280g vegetable oil
- Macphie Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting
- Cinnamon powder