0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Lemon Sensation® Mix to mixer and slowly add water and oil on 1st speed and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and mix for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit 50g of batter into paper cupcake cases and bake at 180°C (360°) for approximately 25 minutes.
- Beat Macphie 5th Avenue® Lemon Icing with margarine to create a lemon ‘buttercream’ icing.
- Once cupcakes are cool, either flood with Macphie 5th Avenue® Icing heated to 45°C (115°F) or swirl with ‘buttercream’ icing.
- 1000g Macphie Lemon Sensation® Mix
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Lemon Icing
- 350g water
- 270g vegetable oil