Makes 5 portions
- Boil three quarters of the butternut squash in water until soft. Mash, season and add a quarter of the sauce to the butternut squash and chopped sage. All to cool.
- Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling water until three quarter cooked. Remove from the water and cool.
- Cut each sheet into 2, then place a spoon of butternut mix onto one side, folding over the sheet (allow 2 of these per portion).
- Roast the remaining butternut squash with the sunflower seeds for 30 minutes at 180oC (360oF). Heat the sauce and pour over the raviolis, scattering the butternut squash and sunflower mix on top and baby basil leaves.
Made using one of our vegan-certified products.
- 1litre Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce
- 1 large butternut squash (diced)
- 10 large pasta sheets
- 10g pomace oil
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 5g chopped sage
- 2g baby basil leaves