- Line 4" or 8" flan cases with short crust pastry.
- Spread a layer of jam on the pastry base.
- Place Cherry Bakewell Sensation® into a machine bowl fitted with a paddle, add water and vegetable oil and mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down. Mix for a further 2 minutes on medium speed. Mix for a final minute on slow speed.
- Deposit the mix into the flan case.
- Place the flaked almonds on top (not on the iced version).
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
- Glaze the top of the almond topped version with hot apricot jelly. Alternatively finish with Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and feather Macphie 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing.