- 1litre Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce
- 1 large butternut squash (diced)
- 10 large pasta sheets
- 10g pomace oil
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 5g chopped sage
- 2g baby basil leaves
Method Makes 5 portions
- Boil three quarters of the butternut squash in water until soft. Mash, season and add a quarter of the sauce to the butternut squash and chopped sage. Allow to cool.
- Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling water until three quarter cooked. Remove from the water and cool.
- Cut each sheet into 2, then place a spoon of butternut mix onto one side, folding over the sheet (allow 2 of these per portion).
- Roast the remaining butternut squash with the sunflower seeds for 30 minutes at 180°C (360°F). Heat the sauce and pour over the raviolis, scattering the butternut squash and sunflower mix on top and baby basil leaves.