- Place the powder mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute and scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Deposit batter into a naked muffin tray.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice in half and pipe Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Chocolate Frosting on top of one half and place the other half on top as shown in the photograph.
- Finish top with Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Vanilla Frosting on top and grate over sugar free chocolate.