0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Blend digestive biscuits in a food processor with enough butter to combine crumbs and press a layer into the base of a glass ramekin and chill.
- Pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and gently heat to 85-90ºC (185-195ºF), stirring continuously.
- Fill ramekin with the hot liquid.
- Cool slightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Beat cream cheese and Macphie Sicilian Lemon O.T.T® together until desired form is reached.
- Once panna cotta mix is cooled slightly, blend in cream cheese mix until mixture is consistent.
- Deposit onto biscuit base and chill for approximately two hours or until set.
- Serve with drizzle of Macphie Sicilian Lemon O.T.T® and fresh fruit.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 600g cream cheese
- 300g Macphie O.T.T® Sicilian Lemon Dessert Topping
- Fresh fruit to serve