- 1 litre Macphie Plant-based Cream Alternative
- 3g orange food colour (dependent on desired strength)
- 25g sugar syrup
- 5g mango flavouring (dependent on desired strength)
- 100g sugar
Method Makes 5 portions
- Mix colour and flavour into a small amount of sugar syrup and add into the Macphie Plant-based Cream Alternative to make your ice cream.
- Mix until you get the flavour & colour desired.
- Add sugar into the ice cream mix.
- Pour into a table top churner and mix until it thickens (time will depend on machine).
- Place into a tub and freeze until required.