- 400g diced butternut squash
- 400g chicken stock
- Fresh pasta sheets
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Salt & pepper
- Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- Large bags of kale - blanched and refreshed
- 100g of mascarpone
- Toasted pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Place 200g diced squash in a pan and cook in chicken stock until soft, to make a smooth puree.
- With the remaining diced squash, roast on a tray with oil, thyme & seasoning.
- To make the filling for the pasta take 100g of mascarpone and 20g of Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce then fold through wilted kale and season with salt and pepper. Place the mix in a piping bag.
- With blanched fresh egg pasta sheets pipe the filling into the sheet.
- Roll forming a cannelloni between sheets of cling film (to help hold its shape).
- To plate the dish, blanche the cannelloni in boiling water unit soft.
- Place the puree, roasted squash and kale with the cannelloni. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and a serving of warm Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce.