0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Add the Macphie Sponge Mix to mixer attached with whisk.
- Add water and cake margarine and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down and whisk on top speed for 10-15 minutes, followed by 2 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit 230g into two 15cm (6”) round tins and bake at 170oC (340oF) for approximately 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then fill with Mactop® Traditional and jam.
- Dust with Sweet Snow® to finish.
- 1kg Macphie Sponge Mix
- 500g water
- 150g cake margarine
- Mactop® Traditional
- Sweet Snow®